Monday 17 February 2014

The very first post!



Hallo my dear readers! Here is my first post! 

Let me introduce myself and say more about my new blog!

I am Russian jazz pianist and composer who is working and living in The Netherlands. I like fashion and follow healthy life style. I don't smoke, drink, eat meat and fast food. I avoid sugar and prepared food. I buy mostly natural and bio products and cosmetic. I try to find organic fabrics as organic or bio cotton and linen. 
I like to wear clothes from designers like Marni, Maison Martin Margiela, Phillip Lim, Alexander Wang, Jean Paul Gaultier, Isabel Marant, Moscino, Marc Jacobs, Christian Louboutin, Ralph Lauren. 
I also like clothes from the great fashion brands like All saints, Sandro Paris, Maje, J Brand. 

And of course Italian shoes)! 


All about it in my blog! Hope everybody can find something useful and interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment