Friday 28 February 2014

At my work!

Today I was practising new songs for ballet classes and made some new photos. 
I really like my job, studio's where are ballet classes taking place and piano's! 
Here is a photo report of my practise  and my still winter outfit! 

                                        What a beautiful studio's we have! 
                                      
                                       
         Love my colorful ipad case from Marc Jacobs! 
  
                   
                     At my work I am always laughing, although I have to be quite on the lesson :-)
                                 
      
       
          It is almost spring but I am still wearing grey and black. Let's hope it is gonna be warm soon.
                                              Details of my outfit bellow all the photos.
   
   

                 I do not have a personal photographer yet, so all the pictures I have to take myself))                  
               



I am going to play this great music during ballet classes. This music was played on the opening and               clothing of the Olimpic Games! This is a Valse from the Sovjet Composer Aram Khachaturian,composed for the drama "Bal-Maskarad" written by M.Lermontov. 
                                   


                                                                What I am wearing today:
                                                          Boots - Black by John Bootmaker
                                                    Navy Coat in millitary style - Claudia Strater
                                                                  Ripped Jeans - All Saints
                                      Sweater made from the socks - Maison Martin Margiela for HM
                                                    Bags - Jean Louise Scherrer and Longchamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment