Tuesday 11 March 2014

Oversizes

I like oversizes clothes, long and wide skirts or trousers, big jackets, wide sweaters. Today I was in a mood to put everything together).I like combination of sneakers with the long skirt and classic oversizes jacket. Besides that I did some more unexpected things like belt over jacket, leather jacket on the top of other jacket) and of course my Margiela upside down bag. Here is some photos made by my friend Olga.
P.S. Look at the sneakers)), my friend said they look like Japanese feet, because they have small bottom. I was laughing at it). Details of outfit bellow all the photos.
                             


                             

                             

                             

                             

Outfit Details:
Skirt - Maison Martin Margiela for HM
T-shirt - Fillipa K
Wool jacket - Hussein Chalayan
Leather jacket - Marni for HM
Bag - Maison Martin Margiela for HM
Sneakers - Ash Italia

                             

No comments:

Post a Comment